B.Tech degree is not the only way to learn the technical skills. Of-course getting graduated with a B.Tech degree enables someone to get a good technical job with a handsome salary, but getting into a good technical institute is not that easy and also the course fee of B.Tech degree is very high. Again 10+2 is the minimum qualification required for getting admission to Engineering degree program. If you not financially very strong, then don’t get dishearten. You can still acquire the technical knowledge by joining an Engineering Diploma course.
The good thing is that you just have to complete your 10th standard to join a Diploma course. You can always join the B.Tech Degree after your Diploma if you want. Diploma degree provides good career prospects and future scope. With the growing competition, each student must start to think about his/her career options seriously after 10th standard and it’s good that Diploma courses gives the opportunity for the students to get the admission in job oriented courses.
All the reputed Engineering Diploma are designed to provide the student firsthand job oriented training so that they can start their career dynamically. Often after Matric students and their parents tend to get confused on career choices, as they cannot make out which course will bring a good future scope. This post would list all the reputed Engineering Diploma courses after Matric which are well known for their good career and future scope.
List of the reputed Engineering Diploma Courses After 10th:
Engineering Diploma courses are strongly job oriented and allow the diploma holders to work for reputed companies. These courses are of 3 years of duration and each academic year is divided into two semesters. So in total, there are 6 semesters with each having the duration of 6 months. After completion, the students will be awarded with the Diploma degree.
The students can also choose to do higher studies through the well-known path of lateral entry. The lateral entry helps the Engineering Diploma holders to get admission in the 2nd year of any relevant Bachelors degree program of Engineering, i.e., B.E or B.Tech.
Both Private and Government Polytechnic Institutes in India offer Engineering Diploma courses, but before taking admission in any such institute make sure it is recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Below is the list of all the reputed Diploma in Engineering programs in India after 10th:
Learn about the CIPETs (Plastic Engineering Colleges) in India
- Diploma in Plastic Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Technology
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Technology
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
All of the above technical Diploma in Engineering courses are well reputed and have a compelling career growth. Other than those traditional Engineering programs there are also many technical and vocational diploma courses which have earned a quiet reputation for them-
- Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
- Diploma in Production and Manufacturing
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Rubber Technology
- Diploma in Food Production and Technology
- Diploma in Architecture Assistant
- Diploma in Leather Technology
- Diploma in Network Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Hardware and Network Engineering
Just for a suggestion, always try to avoid the traditional follow up and go out of the box. You will always find less competition and higher scope with these specializations.
You would definitely love to learn about Rare Engineering Branches
Hope the post provides a clear idea about the technical Diploma courses available in India. If you have any doubt regarding the Diploma courses please drop a comment under this post.