GAT is the entrance examination for the admission to the B.Tech and M.Tech programmes in the globally recognized GITAM Institute of Technology (GIT) for Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam Campuses. Online application for GAT – 2017 has already been started. Click here to get all the detailed information about “How to Apply”, “Eligibility Criteria”, “Fees Structure” etc. You can download the Admission Brochure, Syllabus for GAT – 2017 etc. from here. Following dates are important regarding the online filling of the application form:
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications: 31st March,2017
- Online Slot Booking: 9th to 13th April,2017
To avoid the last moment rush and unwanted online issues, fill up the online application as soon as possible and start the preparation.
Other Important dates of VITEEE 2017:
- Download of E-Hall-Tickets: 9th April,2017 onwards
- Online Tests at different Centres: 16th to 30th April,2017
- Announcement of Test Results: 5th May,2017
GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is a computer based online test conducted for admission to UG & PG Technology.
You can drop us a comment below this post if you need any further information regarding GAT 2017.