AEEE is the entrance examination for the admission to the B.Tech programmes in reputed Amrita School of Engineering having its campuses at Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Bengaluru.
To apply for AEEE-2017, the eligible candidates may submit application form either ONLINE or using printed OMR application form. AEEE – 2017 will be conducted in two separate modes, namely Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Mode Test (P&P).
Click here to get the information regarding the list of Sale outlets where you can find Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE-2017 and also to find the list of CBT and P&P exam centres.
- Commencement of Application Sales (OMR and Online): 1st December 2016 (Thursday)
- Last Date for Receiving Application (OMR and Online): 31st March 2017 (Friday)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – ONLINE: 20, 21, 22, 23 April 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Pen and Paper Based Test (P & P)*: 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
- Declaration of AEEE2017 Rank: 5th May 2017 (Friday)
* Pen & Paper Test conducted only in Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Kerala.
For all enquiries related to Entrance Exam, and admission process, please call:
9:00 AM-4:00 PM [All days except Sundays & Public Holidays]
We hope you would study hard and would succeed in AEEE-2017. You can drop us a comment below this post if you need any further information regarding AEEE 2017.